.

Welcome! I post various stuffs (gems mainly)

Thursday, August 25, 2016

Jasper

Hey! Today I'm posting about this cool gem and it's beautiful!






It's Jasper!! Jasper is a quartz type gem.As always, according to google, "Jasper is a stone of grounding and stability, providing comfort and security, strength and healing". In some cultures, particularly Native American, jasper is traditionally used for rain making. I'm not really into that one though, sorry! Jaspers are also said to bring beauty both inside and outside into life. No wonder the color is striking, bold and beautiful! Do click here for more info :->

Tbh....this photo kinda remind me of this Jasper....

Credits to GengarChimmy


 Do you even know who is this? It's Jasper from Steven Universe! I love that show but I am never fond of this character....so yeah. Just go Steven Universe Wiki to learn about her.

   - Desert's out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Flashy Colorful Pink Green Star